- Data Collected
We collect personal information in order to provide the requested services to you. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the browser language and a timestamp for the request
We ask you to log in and provide certain personal information (such as your username,password,) in order to be able to save your profile and comments associated with it.
We require 2 company emails, 2 phone numbers and company physical location so as to generate and send invoices originating from Netpap.
You may also choose to provide us with other personal information, such as,location,bank account,KRA PIN,VAT Number, to uniquely identify the company but it is your decision to provide such data will always be voluntary and will not affect how the system operates.
We further collect further information on the end users of our platform, particular customers that receive internet access services from ISPs that are our clients. The information that we get include transactional data such as end user’s first name second name and middle name, phone number, purchase history, money transacted and other service related data such as statistics
You are able to view, change and remove your data associated with your profile. Should you choose to delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com , and we will follow up with such request as soon as possible.
Minors and Children should not use Netpap. By using the website you represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement
- Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you the NETPAP GLOBAL services, to communicate with you about the services or the Website or in compliance with a legal obligation. Data gathered is used in the following ways
- To create and administer accounts, fulfill and record transactions and provide you with related assistance (e.g technical help, answers to queries.)
- To send you administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To send you marketing communications and offer other materials that we believe may be of interest to you such as newsletters and other communications.
- For trending and statistics, and to improve our products and services.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft
- For responding to legal duties such as requests from public and government authorities.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of your data that we store, including personal information. We process your personal information based on your consent.
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, Netpap may send you promotional emails relating to Netpap or other third parties Netpap feels you would be interested in, or communicate with you about your use of the website. Netpap may also use technology to alert us via a confirmation email when you open an email from us. You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from Netpap, please opt out of receiving emails the bottom of any Netpap emails.
- Sharing of data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties save for our strategic partners and third-party service providers who provide services such as data analysis e.gPower Bi, payment processing services e.gMPESA,KOPO KOPO, , email delivery -SENDGRID ,SMS DELIVERY-e.g CROSSGATE,AFRICASTALKING,MOBITECH ,TILILTECH &MSPACE and other similar services and to business partners in the context of a corporate transaction. If Netpap is involved in a sale or business transaction (e.g merger or acquisition) Netpap will retain a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your personal information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring or target entity and its advisors. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve our service.
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
- Third party payment processors
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as any other app developer, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer,including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Services, including our social media pages
- Data retention
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you(for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject(for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
- Contact us