Welcome to Netpap Global! Before using our services, please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using our software as a service (SaaS) products and services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Definations and Interpretations
- “Software” means the computer program(s) provided by the Provider that enables the Services to be accessed and used by the Customer.
- “Services” means the billing and payment processing services provided by the Provider to the Customer.
- “Customer” means the person or entity that is receiving the Services from the Provider.
- “Provider” means the company or organization providing the Services and the Software to the Customer.
- “Fees” means the charges assessed by the Provider for the Services and/or Software.
- “Billing Period” means the time period for which the Customer is billed for the Services, which may be monthly, quarterly, annually, or another period as specified in the agreement.
- “Payment Method” means the method by which the Customer pays the Fees, which may include credit card, electronic funds transfer, or another method as agreed between the parties.
- “Late Payment” means any Fees that are not paid by the due date specified in the agreement.
- “Collection Costs” means any costs incurred by the Provider in collecting Late Payments, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses.
- “Support” means any technical assistance or customer service provided by the Provider to the Customer.
- “Free Support” means Support provided by the Provider at no additional cost to the Customer.
- “Alternative Debt Collection Mechanisms” means any mechanisms available to the Provider for the collection of Late Payments, which may include but are not limited to suspension of Services, termination of the agreement, or referral to a debt collection agency.
- Scope of Services: Netpap Global provides billing services for wireless and fixed broadband providers. Our services include billing management, customer management, and reporting. We do not provide any equipment or software to our customers.
- Account Creation: To use our services, you must create an account on our website and provide accurate and complete information about your company. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and for all activities that occur under your account.
- Payment: You agree to pay for the services according to the pricing and billing terms listed on our website. We may change our pricing and billing terms from time to time, and we will notify you of any changes before they take effect.
- Under the terms and conditions of the agreement drafted for the Use of the Services, Provider is granting Customer the right to access the Services through the Dashboard and Account. However, this right is non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable, and is subject to the conditions stated in the agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Customer is only allowed to access the Services to the extent necessary for using them and accessing the Content.
- Use of services.It is understood that Customer’s access to the Services is conditional upon their compliance with the agreement and data privacy polict. As such, Customer agrees to not use the Services for any unlawful purpose, and to use the system features and Content for their internal use only. They are also not allowed to modify the Services or create derivative works from them, copy or distribute them except as explicitly allowed under the agreement or with the express consent of the Provider. Customer is required to access the Services through the Dashboard and comply with both the data privacy and this Agreement at all times.
- Intellectual Property: Our services and software are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on our services or software without our prior written consent.
- “Ownership of Data. Customer shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to any data or information that it provides or uploads to the Services, including any personal data, and Provider shall not have any ownership or license rights therein. Feedback and recommendations provided by Provider to Customer shall be considered the sole property of Provider and Customer agrees to not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use such feedback or recommendations and you irrevocably grant Netpap sole right,interest and title in all the feedback.
- Termination: You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us. We reserve the right to terminate your account for any reason, including but not limited to violation of these terms and conditions.
- 3.1 Fees Customer shall pay Provider the fees for the Services set forth in the applicable Order Form or as otherwise agreed upon by the parties in writing. Fees are due and payable in accordance with the payment terms set forth in the applicable Order Form or invoice. Customer agrees to pay all applicable taxes, including without limitation, sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services taxes, and any other similar taxes or charges imposed by any governmental entity on the transactions contemplated by this Agreement, other than taxes based on Provider’s income.
- Late Payments Any fees not paid when due shall accrue interest at the rate of 0.5% per month or the maximum legal rate, whichever is less, until paid in full. In the event of a failure to pay any undisputed fees, Provider may, in its sole discretion, suspend Customer’s access to the Services until payment is received in full. Any suspension of Services for non-payment will not relieve Customer of its payment obligations under this Agreement and company may not absorb any loss or liabilty.
- Alternative Debt Collection Mechanisms In the event that Customer fails to make payment of any undisputed fees, Provider may, without limiting any other remedies available to it, engage a third-party debt collection agency to collect such fees. Customer agrees to pay all costs and expenses incurred by Provider in connection with the collection of any outstanding fees, including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and collection agency fees.
- Support Services Unless otherwise expressly stated in the applicable Order Form or as provided by law, Provider shall provide Support Services to Customer free of charge. However, if Customer’s request for Support Services is contrary to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Provider may, in its sole discretion, charge Customer for such Support Services at its then-current hourly rates.
- Limitation of Liability: Netpap Global’s liability to you is limited to the amount you paid for our services during the existence of our relationship as a service provider. In no event shall Netpap Global be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or related to these terms and conditions, our services, or your use of our services, including but not limited to lost profits, business interruption, or loss of data. To the extent permitted by Kenyan law, we exclude all warranties,, or other terms implied by statute or common law
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state Kenya
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at info[[@]]netpap.co.ke